Thursday, May 24, 2007

6 New Pieces from Dec 2005 - Jan 2006





1. Painter Girl -For Sale - £30


This picture was taken from stock pictures in the 70's. I like the pose and the colouring and it is in my tradational style.




2. Sex'N'Rock'N'Roll - For Sale - £35

A multi-image piece that comes from Music magazines, Johnny Rotten, Geri, Frank Zappa and more.



3. Bombay Boat Builder - For Sale - £15
This is a picture of one of the many workers on the Bombay boat building sites and its a classic covered up face image.




4. Indian with 2 Stamps For Sale - £20
This picture is of a smiling asian Indian and I have started to use old postage stamps in my work. I reclaimed some of my boxes from storage recently and there was my childhood stamp album, it is also a nod to my collage muse, Kurt Schwitters.





5. Dorothy with 2d Stamp - Having gone through old photograph albums I came across this picture of my ex-wife and decided to make an Icon of her. The stamp represents the year that she was born, pre-decimal.




6. Model with Butterfly Stamp - For Sale - £15
This is a typical model pose and an attractive stamp of a butterfly.